For information on becoming a Casual Support Worker, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Casual Support Worker
Offers on-call support during day and night shifts when regular staff are unavailable - mostly within our group homes and small option homes.
- Human Services diploma or degree preferred or combination of education and experience
- Experience in Human Services sector
- Varied shifts including awake and sleep overnights and days
- Halifax and Dartmouth locations
- Core Competency training required: First Aid/CPR - We will provide: CPI, Fire and Life Safety, Medication Awareness